You can book your NHS flu vaccination at the Lancashire Vaccination Centre Chorley below. You will be asked to provide your details and eligibility criteria.
We aim to provide the highest standards of care. Please follow the instructions below to help us to do so for you and other patients.
A clinical assessment will be made during your appointment. If the assessment identifies that you are not clinically suitable for the vaccination it will not be administered.
Please do not call our team. They cann0t assist you with booking a vaccination.
When entering a date on a mobile phone please click on the placeholder numbers to adjust.
What to expect and how to prepare
When you visit one of our Lancashire Vaccination Centres you can be sure that we have taken every necessary step to keep you safe while providing an efficient service.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- When you arrive, please wait in the car until your appointment time, then proceed to the front of the building and await further instructions
- You may be required to queue at busy times
- You must only enter and exit the building through the marked entrance and exit signs.
- Please do not re-enter
- Please follow the clear signage throughout the vaccination centre to ensure yours and others’ safety at all times
- Please respect social distancing by following the clearly marked signage on the floor
- Please ensure you wear a face mask unless you fall within a category exempt from wearing one
- Please avoid bringing excess clothing (coats, bags etc) into the vaccination centre
- Please ensure you wear suitable clothing which means you can lift your sleeve(s) easily
- Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment, unless you choose to have a chaperone
- Our fully trained staff will be on hand to help you with any questions or queries on the day
You will find us located at Unit 13, Market Walk, Chorley, PR7 1DE.
This is the green icon on the map.
Getting to the centre
Chorley Lancashire Vaccination Centre is in the centre of Chorley, opposite New Look. If you are using a Sat Nav enter the postcode PR7 1DE.
There is plenty of parking available in and around the centre of Chorley.
Take the bus to the centre of Chorley.
Please contact your preferred taxi service.