NHS Covid-19 vaccination service Chorley
Chorley Lancashire Vaccination Centre is a temporary centre providing NHS Covid-19 vaccinations for patients across Lancashire.
When you are eligible for your NHS Covid-19 vaccination you will be contacted by the NHS inviting you to book an appointment. Please wait to be contacted at which point you can choose to have your vaccinations at our centre. Unfortunately we cannot take bookings for vaccinations directly at this time.
It is important to remember that you will need two vaccinations to ensure you are protected. You will be given instructions about booking two vaccinations when you are contacted by the NHS.
What to expect and how to prepare
When you visit one of our Lancashire Vaccination Centres you can be sure that we have taken every necessary step to keep you safe while providing an efficient service.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- When you arrive, please wait in the car until your appointment time, then proceed to the front of the building and await further instructions
- You may be required to queue at busy times
- You must only enter and exit the building through the marked entrance and exit signs. Please do not re-enter
- Please follow the clear signage throughout the vaccination centre to ensure yours and others’ safety at all times
- Please respect social distancing by following the clearly marked signage on the floor
- Please ensure you wear a face mask unless you fall within a category exempt from wearing one
- Please avoid bringing excess clothing (coats, bags etc) into the vaccination centre
- Please ensure you wear suitable clothing which means you can lift your sleeve(s) easily
- Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment, unless you choose to have a chaperone
- Our fully trained staff will be on hand to help you with any questions or queries on the day
Our centre is open from 8am to 8pm but times may vary depending on planned activity. You can select a day and time to suit you when you make your booking.
You will find us located at the Friday Street Car Park.
Friday Street Car Park, PR6 0AA
This is the green icon on the map.
Getting to the centre
Chorley Lancashire Vaccination Centre is off junction 8 of the M61. Follow signs for Chorley, turn left onto the A6, continue onto Preston St, Water St and follow signs for the vaccination centre. If you are using a Sat Nav enter the postcode PR6 0AA.
There is plenty of parking available directly outside the entrance to the centre.
Please contact your preferred taxi service.