First published: 28.12.20
Provides guidance and direction to patients entering the waiting area and exiting the centre to ensure a safe, efficient flow of patients according to centre policies and procedures.
Reports to the Support team lead.
- Greets patients as appropriate
- Directs patients into the waiting area post vaccination
- Requests that patients wait 15 minutes as appropriate
- Requests that patients exit the centre following 15 minute wait as appropriate
- Escalates any patients with adverse reactions in line with policies and procedures
- Advises patients on following instructions on entering the waiting area
- Encourages social distancing in line with policies and procedures
- Follows all centre policies and procedures
- Any other duties as required