First published: 28.12.20
Provides guidance and direction to patients entering the centre to ensure a safe, efficient flow of patients according to centre policies and procedures.
Reports to the Support team lead.
- Greets patients as appropriate
- Directs patients into the centre
- Requests that patients sanitise their hands at entry
- Requests that patients complete a temperature check at entry
- Escalates any patients with high temperature in line with policies and procedures
- Advises patients on following instructions on entering the centre
- Encourages social distancing in line with policies and procedures
- Follows all centre policies and procedures
- Any other duties as required