First published: 28.12.20
Provides vaccinations in a safe, professional and reassuring manner to patients, records appropriate details, assists the support team with clinical decisions relating to patient eligibility and responds to patient adverse events as appropriate.
Reports to the Senior Team.
- Greets patients as appropriate
- Reassures patients on entry to vaccination pod
- Prepares vaccines prior to shift as required
- Carries out patient eligibility check
- Records appropriate details
- Delivers vaccines according to relevant guidance and procedures
- Assists the support team with clinical decisions relating to patient eligibility
- Responds to patient adverse events as appropriate
- Escalates issues to the Senior Team as appropriate
- Advises patients on following instructions on exiting the vaccination pod
- Encourages social distancing in line with policies and procedures
- Follows all centre policies and procedures
- Any other duties as required