First published: 28.12.20
Provides guidance and direction to patients and staff in vehicles and on foot entering and exiting car parks related to a Lancashire Vaccination Centre to ensure safety, efficient use of available space and efficient flow of patients into and out of the centre.
Reports to the Support team lead.
- Directs vehicles to available car parking spaces
- Directs vehicles to the car park exit
- Greets patients as appropriate
- Directs patients from vehicles to the appropriate entrance to the centre
- Directs patients from the centre exit to their vehicles
- Advises patients on following instructions on entering the centre
- Encourages social distancing in line with policies and procedures
- Follows all centre policies and procedures
- Any other duties as required