Lancashire Vaccination Centres is recruiting for people to join our clinician vaccinator teams at our Preston and Clitheroe NHS COVID-19 vaccination centres.
If you are interested in joining one of our teams and supporting the NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme across Lancashire please provide your details below.
We are seeking reliable, compassionate professionals who are happy to work as part of a team to help the people of Lancashire become vaccinated against COVID-19. It is of critical importance that you are motivated to provide the highest standard of care and experience for patients visiting our centres.
Applicants should be registered with one of the following regulatory bodies:
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) – Nurses, Nursing associates and midwives.
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) – Pharmacists.
- Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) – Chiropodists, podiatrists, dieticians, occupational therapists, operating department practitioners, orthoptists, orthotists, prosthetists, paramedics, physiotherapists, radiographers and speech and language therapists.
- General Dental Council (GDC) – Dental hygienists and dental therapists.
- General Optical Council (GOC) – Optometrists.
If you would like to apply please complete the form below and we will be in touch with regards to requirements and training.