Lancashire Vaccination Centres is recruiting for people to join our clinician vaccinator teams at our NHS COVID-19 vaccination centres across the North West of England.
If you are interested in joining one of our teams and supporting the NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme across the North West of England please provide your details below.
We are seeking reliable, compassionate professionals who are happy to work as part of a team to help people across the North West of England become vaccinated against COVID-19 including providing services to children. It is of critical importance that you are motivated to provide the highest standard of care and experience for patients visiting our centres.
Applicants should be registered with one of the following regulatory bodies:
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) – Nurses, Nursing associates and midwives.
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) – Pharmacists.
- Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) – Chiropodists, podiatrists, dieticians, occupational therapists, operating department practitioners, orthoptists, orthotists, prosthetists, paramedics, physiotherapists, radiographers and speech and language therapists.
- General Dental Council (GDC) – Dental hygienists and dental therapists.
- General Optical Council (GOC) – Optometrists.
If you would like to apply please complete the form below and we will be in touch with regards to requirements and training.