Lancashire Vaccination Centre
Our early season NHS flu vaccination programme is now finished
Vaccinations are available from our permanent site at Broadway Pharmacy, Preston
What to expect when you visit
When you visit the Lancashire Vaccination Centre you can be sure we have taken every necessary step to keep you safe while providing an efficient service.
You can still receive the same level of care at Broadway Pharmacy, Fulwood, where our clinical team are providing a wide range of vaccinations for patients throughout the year.
Free NHS flu vaccinations are currently available for eligible patients from Broadway Pharmacy, 331 Garstang Road, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9UP.
Our team of experienced, fully qualified healthcare professionals are dedicated to providing the highest quality care possible while delivering NHS vaccinations.
Please follow the instructions below when attending your appointment.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- When you arrive, please wait in the car until your appointment time, then proceed to the front of the building and await further instructions
- You may be required to queue at busy times
- You must only enter and exit the building through the marked entrance and exit signs. Please do not re-enter
- Please follow the clear signage throughout the vaccination centre to ensure yours and others’ safety at all times
- Please respect social distancing by following the clearly marked signage on the floor
- Please ensure you wear a face mask unless you fall within a category exempt from wearing one
- Please avoid bringing excess clothing (coats, bags etc) into the vaccination centre
- Please ensure you wear suitable clothing which means you can lift your sleeve(s) easily
- Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment, unless you choose to have a chaperone
- Our fully trained staff will be on hand to help you with any questions or queries on the day
If you have any questions about the NHS flu vaccination or the Lancashire Vaccination Centre please call us on 01772 286 246.
Between 50 and 64?
If you are between 50 and 64 year of age and you are not part of a current eligible group you may be able to access a free NHS flu vaccination later in the the flu season. If you would like us to contact you if and when this happens enter your e-mail address below and click the ‘Update me’ button.
A flu vaccination is the single most effective step that you can take to protect yourself and those around you from flu this winter.
Where to find us
You will find us located at the Preston Grasshoppers Rubgy Club site - Lightfoot Green Ln, Preston PR4 0AP.